Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!


To all the special fathers out there!  You are loved!!
And to my Daddy:
Happy Father's Day!  I love you and thank you for being my provider and protector here on earth.  I am so blessed to have you as my father, thank you for everything you've done for me and my siblings.  We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Special tribute to the Military Fathers:
Thank you for serving our country so diligently.  Please keep God as your ULTIMATE Commander.

The family is SO important, we've seen that as our Enemy strives to destroy it.  Fathers are the leaders of our homes, no questions asked.  "Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3 (NIV, emphasis added).  And if our men stepped up as they should, instead of letting women "rule" and take their jobs - in the home, the military, and politics, etc.; this world would be very different, I promise you that. 

"No, sir.  I wouldn't listen to him.  I figured I was a whole sight smarter.  I never guessed how much he knew."
"You aren't alone.  A lot of us didn't listen when we should have.  It takes time for a boy to appreciate his father."
- quote from Tucker by Louis L'Amour


Again, Happy Father's Day!
Fairfarren, my friends,
Lady Elisera

No comments: