Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Jade Dragon

Behold! the Jade Dragon!!!
Finally... This is what I've attempted to post for quite a while now.  For those who didn't know, we've been praying that God would provide us with a vehicle for me, which He did, and a replacement for the Pearl (which looks just like the one below except it's white), which He did.  Two vehicles in one week!  I've said it before and I'll say it again: God is good!  Now, all we have to do is clean up the Pearl and sell it... It sounds easy, right?  Yeah...
Does anyone need a good, dependable work-van?  heheh I know, I know, I'm not a good salesperson...
Anyway, I had some more pictures, but decided to just put this one on.  The Dragon is a fully loaded 2006 Ford E150, complete with a 20 inch screen TV, 2 CD players, a DVD player, and four cabinet/storage compartments in the back.  It also has reading lights and some LED lights that give off a soft, blue glow when traveling at night.  We absolutely love it!
ROAD TRIP!!!!!


God really does answer prayers.  It may take a few days, it may take years.  But He answers on His own time and only He knows best. 
Fairfarren for now, my friends,
Lady Elisera

1 comment:

Mazzou said...

Hello!
I saw that you list ‘’Pendragon : Sword of His Father’’ as one of your favorite movies! Same for us! In fact, we know the makers/actors of the film; and we were able to be in a couple of the film shoots! I thought you might be interested in seeing my pictures of Pendragon filming and such! Visit my blog here : http : //mazzoumemories.blogspot.com Comment and tell us what your fav. scene and/or characters are in Pendragon!