Sunday, September 25, 2011

What's to Come

Greetings, my friends!
What a beautiful morning!  I know, because I was up before dawn and had a chance to see the sunrise.  The clouds were dispersing to the west and a clear, pale-blue sky was a gorgeous backdrop to the rising star.
*sighs happily*
Well, anyway, good morning!
This little snippet of a post... *pause for effect* is to tell of what is to come. *says this phrase in a low, creepy voice* 
My family and I went on our annual camping trip on the week of the 11th-17th of September.  And the Saturday before that week (9.10.11), our church had its 9th annual Sportsman's Rally.  So, needless to say, we were pretty busy in the beginning of the week.  I have many pictures that I want to share with our faithful readers of the event and of our vacation.  Please be patient, you three, and I will post them as soon as possible. =D
So, here's a list of what you can look forward to:
Sportsman's Rally
Camping 2011
Bottle Feeding Calvesand...

Coming, coming soon...

our very own Etsy Shop!
If you've never heard of Etsy, don't fret.  It is just a network of online shops in which you can either buy or sell vintage, antique, or handmade items, which includes anything from furniture to earrings, or clothing to shoes, and even art. 

So, now you know what's going on, or going to go on, or... whatever. 
Please check back soon!
Fairfarren for now,
Lady Elisera

P.S. The Fall season is here!


1 comment:

Ashlin said...

Hi girls. I just wanted you to know I've awarded you at my blog.