Monday, February 6, 2012

Faith Stories



Greetings, friends!
Oh no!  It's the arrow again!!
*laughs*
Seriously, though...

If interested, please check out the pages in the sidebar.  I have finally put my testimony in words and published it as a page.  In the post, I tell my personal story of how I came to know Christ as my true Lord and Saviour.  It was a long hard road for me, but my King stuck with me and never let go.  I cannot say how thankful I am for that.
My story, to others, may be of no worth, but to me it is special.  I am so undeserving of His mercy, His grace, yet He loves me anyway.
He loves me anyway!

My only prayer is that through my faith story, someone will be blessed.

Joyfully His,
Elisera


Coming soon to the pages: Rhen's Faith Story and Catlia's Faith Story

No comments: