Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Worship

Hello everyone!  It's me, Catlia!
Now, I know you all missed Rhen and I as we were gone for three weeks--
What?
You didn't even realize we were gone?
Oh.
Well... Forget I said anything...

Right, for those of you who do not know, our family loves music.  Contemporary Christian, traditional hymns, Celtic, Jazz, Classical, Southern Gospel, a little bit of rock (and I mean a little), Blues, Country, Bluegrass, etc.  You get the idea.
I particularly enjoy instrumental music of all sorts, especially when that music has been written to glorify God.
Until recently, I had not noticed how truly uplifting songs actually written to glorify God are, instrumental and otherwise.
 I listen to a lot of different movie scores because I greatly enjoy them, and while they are still incredible testaments to the mind-boggling creativity of God, they are ultimately composed for the glory of man rather than God.
Here is a song that is written for the glory of God, and let me tell you, it shows!
Maybe this does not  move you to praise God as it does me, but it is my wish to share it with you all the same.

Holy, Holy, are You Lord God Almighty!
Worthy is the Lamb, Worthy is the Lamb!
Amen


If you liked this song, I encourage you to check out Mr. Smith's albums Freedom and Glory.

Blessings!
~ Catlia

No comments: