Thursday, May 24, 2012

Verses of the Day


Psalm 119:33-40
"Teach me, LORD, the meaning of Your statutes, and I will always keep them.
Help me understand Your instruction, and I will obey it with all my heart.
Help me stay on the path of Your commands, for I take pleasure in it.
Turn my heart to Your decrees and not to material gain.
Turn my eyes from looking at what is worthless; give me life in Your ways.
Confirm what You said to Your servant, for it produces reverence for You.
Turn away the disgrace I dread; indeed, Your judgments are good.
How I long for Your precepts! Give me life through Your righteousness."

(Indian Pink photo by LadyElisera)


2 comments:

Ashlin said...

"Teach me, O Lord! Help me... Turn my heart... Give me life through Your righteousness."
Amen!
Thank you for sharing this as the verse of the day. Beautiful picture and passage.
God Bless!
Love,
Ashlin

Sarah said...

Thanks, Ashlin!
Blessings this day!!
Love,
Elisera