Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Greetings, dear readers!

I apologize for not updating in a little while, but we are currently facing problems with pictures and storage.  

It's quite frustrating.

Hang in there!  We've got to figure out a way to upload photos WITHOUT having to buy storage space. 
Has anyone else had a problem with this before?  This is our second time facing this... 
Last time, it's been a while, I think I fixed it by "upgrading" to Google+.  And I guess using their free storage...

I don't understand.

Ah well, if you can help us in any way, please do!
I am at a loss.

Blessings,
Sarah


P.S. Our pics for the Modest Fashion Challenge  are, sadly, postponed, until we can figure this out.
Hopefully...


2 comments:

Katherine said...

you have to make an account and upload your pictures to a photo hosting sight {like Photobucket or Flickr} and then copy the Direct Link and when you go to upload photos on the left of the little upload box, there is an option that says "From URL" and you enter the photo's URL in there, and wa-la! ;) {the only problem is you can't move the pictures in Photobucket once you've uploaded them to your blog {like, to another folder in Photobucket} or the link will be broken and your pictures won't show up. :)

It is a little more complicated, but I think that's all you can do unless you want to buy more space. :/

Sarah said...

Thank you so much, Lady Katherine! I'll look into that.
Thanks!
Blessings,
Sarah