Monday, July 8, 2013

What's Up & What's Coming Soon!

I'm back to give an update!  Coming soon will be a post on the Lego Star Wars party we hosted at our home this past Saturday, for our little cousin's 7th birthday.  I don't mean to brag, but I was specifically asked to bake his cake again, due in part to last year's success.  =]  There was a full theme this year with Legos, so don't forget to check back in a couple days!

The last thing I wish to mention is to direct you to my personal blog, where the seventh and final part of Peder's story is published.  Yes! it is now up and awaiting the pleasure of your eyeballs.  For those of you keeping up with his story, please click the picture below.  And for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, click here! to read the first part of All in a Day's Work.


That's all for now!  Don't forget to make a return visit for the upcoming post!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Ashlin said...

Glad to hear both pieces of news! Can't wait to see the pictures of the cake! What a good cousin you (all) are. =)

Tell everyone I say "Hi!",
Ashlin