Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Artsy Wednesday

Greetings, dear friends!
It is that wonderful time of the week that I know everyone looks forward to!
Well... at least I hope you do...
Anyways, today you get not one, not two, but three pictures!
One that has already been finished and two that are works in progress.


Yeah, this one is a little freaky...
I did this for a contest on a art website I am on.
Also, it is my first real attempt on realistic colouring.
By the way, they already chose the winners. 
I didn't come close...
NEXT TIME!!!


This is a practice picture to work on the skin painting.
Hmmm, I think I'm getting better.


Someday! 
Someday I shall write and illustrate an Rapunzel kitty book!
I shall! 

Anyways, that is all.
 I do hope you enjoyed it.
Until next time, my dearies!

2 comments:

Nightingale said...

LOVE the Rapunzel kitty! ^-^ Would totally buy that book. ;)

Risa

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am trying to come up with the plot right now!