Thursday, November 21, 2013

Artsy Thursday

HIIIII!!
This will be quick,unfortunately.
Mostly because I do not know when I will be able to work on it any other time today, and I have an appointment to get to.
Anyways, today is the digital art day!
So here you go!


This was just a practice speedpainting I did a little while back.

What is this?
Another picture?
*Gasp*
You get another treat!
Not one, but two, watercolour pictures!


I touched the pictures up a little on photoshop because today is gloomy and the colours didn't come out that well when I took the picture. 

These are practice paintings, so that one day I will be really brilliant and awesome at painting and be able to sell my paintings!

Well, that is all for today!
Until next time.

Lady Jenny


2 comments:

Claire Lillian said...

You are awesome already!

Unknown said...

D'aawww! You makin' me blush! ^-^
Thank you so much!