Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Musings

Hey!
I'm back!
It has been a busy couple weeks and this week is going to be even busier!
As you know, I have been coaching a summer swim team and this is the last week.
I have a swim meet today, tomorrow will probably be working in hay, Thursday I have our last practice, Friday we have a preliminary meet in the evening, and early Saturday morning we have our championship meet!
Hopefully, I can post a couple more post during the week.
It does make a difference if you don't have any wi-fi.
I've actually quite enjoy having no internet.
I don't get on the computer near as often without it!
It has been so wonderful and relaxing!
Are you able to get by without internet?

My time is drawing to a close.
Gotta start the day now!
Oh before I go, I designed my swim team shirt.


It doesn't look exactly like that but close enough!
Well, I got to go!
Have  a blessed day!

Lady Jenny

No comments: