Thursday, November 8, 2012

V.o.t.D.


2 Chronicles 7:14
"If My people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
(emphasis added)


America has chosen.
Once again, Barak Obama has be elected president of the United States of America.
My family believes this could be a sign of judgment on our country.  We have fallen so far from our roots.  Christianity has been hit harder than ever, we are now a minority.

I beseech you, dear readers, to pray for our nation.  
I ask you to seek, as a family, our Lord's will.
Remember Israel.  I fear for their country now that Obama has been re-elected.  

Do not fear the future.  God is in control!

On my knees,
Sarah


(photo credit to Google Images)

3 comments:

Sophia said...

dear precious ladies, thank you for your encouragement. our family was also disappointed in the election, and i'm so glad that you are not afraid to write about it on your blog.
the verse that has comforted me a lot these past days is psalms 34:11 "but the LORD's plan will stand firm forever, his intentions will not be shaken".
God's plan will stand firm, he will not be shaken, and in him i will not be shaken. ~sophia

Ashlin said...

Yes, may we turn, humble ourselves, and pray and seek the Lord more. God has been so longsuffering and merciful in His dealings with us.

But regarding Israel, I do not fear for their country. I fear for ours should we not be for them. God takes care of His chosen people, and will not allow those against them to succeed.

Sarah said...

We agree whole-heartedly ladies. Thank you.