Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm on a Roll, Baby!

Check it out!
Second week of the 'forever art is posted on Wednesday' and I'm still posting pictures!
Yay!
I would post some traditional art but our scanner doesn't make it look good. Not that it doesn't look good in the first place... It's awesome, I tell you! Really... Maybe not that good, but I like it...

Anyway, here are my sweethearts:

I did this little lady awhile back, I quite like her hair, and right now I am working on a picture for a contest (on DeviantArt) I will hopefully enter into, and I have now figured out how to properly colour the skin.  So, I'm not too pleased with hers at the moment.
(She's wearing a hair covering, by the way.  Sarah was wondering why she had blue hair, and I had to clarify.)

As soon as the contest is over you can be sure that I will post the picture here. .

This cute hobbit was drawn awhile back also.  Isn't he adorable?  Alas, he is rather nameless...  Any ideas? 

Anyhow.  That's all for now!

In Christ.
Jenny

2 comments:

Ashlin said...

I could tell the lady was wearing a hair covering right away, that's what it looks like. And that hobbit - aahh! He is rather adorable! . . .Can't think of any good names for him. . . Thanks for posting more art, Jenny! I'm a huge fan of art blogs, and one of your biggest fans. ;)

Unknown said...

Heehee! The hair covering was because I didn't know what else to do with her hair and I didn't want to do anything else.
Oh shucks! You so sweet!