Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Artsy Wednesday

Greetings!
It is that time of the week. The time when I feel rushed and discombobulated.
You would think that since this is the only time I post anything it would be simple and I should have nothing to worry about.
But now you have seen me for who I really am!
I am *gasp!*
a procrastinator!
I know, hard to believe, right?
Well, I haven't drawn diddly squat this week, so I thought " Hey, it would be a good time to practice speed painting!"
So, what was to only be an half hour painting turned into an hour.
Yeah, so it should be great, yes?
Pbtthhh...
Here it is, my masterpiece.


There, beautiful...
It's a little sloppy, but that is how speed-paintings are supposed to be.
If I practice some more it will look better.

That is all for this week!
Until next time.

Lady Jenny


3 comments:

Nightingale said...

I like it, Jenny. He looks sweet... or she... wouldn't want to offend the little guy. :P

Risa :)

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks! Hrmmm... I hadn't thought about it but I guess it's a... umm... girl? Yeah, we'll say its's a girl... yeah...

Ashlin said...

I think it's really good for a speed painting, JP! I like how it looks out of focus on the edges like a photo zooming in would.