Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello.

Hi.  Because of this special Christmas season, we haven't had much of a chance to update as often as I would have liked.  But I'm not going to apologize.  =]  As I have mentioned before, this blog is not a top priority.  If all you do is spend hours on end blogging, surfing the web, etc.--then it's time you start re-evaluating what is important.  Do not misunderstand me!  I love blogging!  But all too often, it takes away too much of my time.

Anyway, I thought I would use this particular post to give a quick update. . .

Can you believe Christmas Day is nearly upon us??  Aah!  I remember thinking how fast the year seemed to be flying by early this past summer.  *le sigh*

We have some great news!  Our family, who lives on the other side of the country, is coming home to stay!  They arrive the 19th of this month!  (Eep! So close to Christmas?!)  With much prayer and petition, a job opening has become available for our uncle, and he has decided to take it!  This is a huge step for the family.  It will provide the chance for them to live on the farm, so the kids can grow up in the same wonderful environment that yours truly has, and we have the opportunity to celebrate Christmas together--something we haven't done in quite a while.  Please keep them in your prayers!  There remains a lot of detail to work on, and they will have to travel during the before-holiday traffic.

With Jenny coaching the Winter swim team, me preparing for a dance recital, Christmas holiday preparations, getting our 3Maidens shop name out in the community, and church activities, these days have been fairly busy.  But God is good.

We will continue to post, though they may be few and far between.  Jen's Artsy days will continue as often as she can until Christmas week, after which they will pick back up again.  Look forward to them!

And with that I must bid you adieu.  But before I leave you, I'd like to share a video that I think you will find amazing!  The Piano Guys "Angels We Have Heard on High."


As Christmas Day approaches, do not forget the true Reason why we celebrate this holiday!  He came for us that we may have life.  And by living, shine His light that ALL may see!

Merry Christmas!
Sarah

No comments: