Saturday, March 15, 2014

Tag!

We've been tagged! 
Hey!
It's Jenny! Julia and I got tagged by Lady Lauri.
So, I have completed it and Julia will do it soon.

*Rules*

1.  Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3.  Set questions for the nominated bloggers.

*Facts*

1. I am magnificent.
2. My middle name is Ruth, which is from my great Granma Ruth. Of all her descendants I am the only        one named after her, and there's a bunch of descendants.
3. I have a freckle on the palm of my right hand.
4. I have been run over, with my bike, twice. Left tread marks, too.
5. I love farming. Yup, absolutely love it!
6. I can open doors with my foot.
7. I want to make my own movies. I got ideas for it, too. Now, all I have to do is get a camera... and  some other stuff...
8. I am a master when it comes to procrastination. 
9. I eat my crackers in even numbers.
10. I like to exercise.
11. I am starting to get fidgety because I have been sitting too long.
12. I don't like odd numbers

*Questions*

1. Would you rather have the ability to fly, turn invisible, or have perfectly clean teeth where you never have to brush them again? (Of course I’m serious.)
   Oooooo... Goodness me, I guess it would be the ability to fly. That would be awesome!

2. Do you have a water buffalo?
  Yah, but it's quite slow.

3. Do you have a pet of any kind? (Siblings count. Juuust kidding! ;P)
   A pet? Yeah, it's a cat that uses me as a chew toy when I exercise.
  
4. What advice would you give to that poor old woman who lives in a shoe?
   Uhhh... "Don' worry, be 'appy?"

5. Favorite song? (Yes, I know I’m evil.)
  "I've got a lov-ely bunch of coconuts, diddly doo!
    There they are standing in a row!
    Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!"
   I don't know the title.

6. If you had to change your first name, what would you choose?
   Hurmmm... I do like my name... Perhaps I could give it a title?
          Supreme Lady Jenny of all Things Awesome

7. Cake, pie, ice cream, or cookie?
   Meh, all. I have a figure to watch, you know.

8. What are three simple little things in life that make you happy?
   Drawing, sun, music... Food. Oh! Family! And friends.
    Wait, that's six things... Haha! You can't stop me!
   Cats,flowers,cows,walking,pencils(causeyoucandrawwiththem),blankets,books,staringoffintospace,stars...

9. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are your top three things on it?
   Bucket... List? Why, yes. I have a bunch of plastic ones in the barn that I am slowly checking off.
    I have to make it look like accidents, see. Or else, there might be an uprising.
     On a more serious note: yes, I would like to go to Ireland, make a movie, and travel the world.

10. What’s your favorite fairytale?
   Fairytale. Hmmm... Favorite fairytale. Never really thought about it before. Well, I guess it would be, well, hmm, I don't know.

11. Who’s your favorite fictional villain? (It can be from a book, show, movie, or whatever.)
    Smaug, yeah, I like that one. Ooo! Ooo! Benedict Cumberbatch's Khan!
   Wait, both of those are played by Benedict Cumberbatch... Just so you know, I do not obsess over him, he's just got an awesome voice. 


Well, I finally got it done. And look! I posted some pictures with it!
You got a two in one post!
I just drew up the pictures and now I need to do something other than be on the computer.
This post took longer than I first expected.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supreme Lady Jenny of all Things Awesome
  

6 comments:

Sam said...

"1. I am magnificent."
And so humble! ha-ha. Thanks for posting, it was a fun read.
Sam
P.S. "I eat my crackers in even numbers." I though I was alone in this! I mean, they have to go in pairs, right? ;)

Nightingale said...

Everybody's got a water buffalo!
This is great, Jenny, love it! ;D Loves the water buffalo drawing too. :)

Risa

(The song is called "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Cocoanuts" by the way, a novelty song composed in the forties. Zazu, underappreciated adviser to the king, and Benjamin Gates, infamous treasure protector, are recognized among its many illustrious fans. Deposed king of the pride lands, Scar, notably is not.
This fun fact brought to you by the B.A.B.T.B.A.B. Agency)

Christine Smith said...

This was fabulous! Thanks for doing it. You are so funny!!! The water buffalo picture nearly killed me. XD Also Smaug and Khan for the win!!! (Mainlybecausethey'replayedbyBenedictCumberbatch. *cough)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, ladies!
And for that little bit of information, Lady Risa!

Nightingale said...

Oops! I put Zazu and Scar in the wrong places. xD "Scratch that, reverse it."

Unknown said...

I didn't even notice!