Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Musings

Hi!
Boy, when the internet isn't working good and you've got a full day on the same day when you are supposed to put a post on... Well, you know what happens.
Last Thursday I spent my day making phone calls, texts, and emails.
Getting things ready for a fun swim meet.
Which turned out pretty good.
Then Saturday we, my siblings and I, went with some friends, and kayaked done the Hiwasee river.
That was an absolute blast!
It was chilly, it rained, it got warm, it rained, and then the sun came out!
We had a little bit of everything.
I hope you all had a wonderful week.
And to make it up to you here is a little bit of what I have been doing art-wise.
Watercolor!
I did photoshop it a little bit so you could see the colors.
And here is a preview for Thursday:

Have a blessed day!

Lady Jenny





2 comments:

Ashlin said...

Ooh, sounds like fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Absolutely!