Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Sequoyah Museum

As I promised, all these pictures are of an event that took place at the Sequoyah Birthplace Museum.
I had loads of pictures of the place but I didn't want to overwhelm you!
Sooo... I hope you enjoy all of my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!



This lady gave a little lesson on the ladies of the Civil War era.
Her husband is a Civil War doctor reenactor.
You'll see him in a bit.



Cherokees doing a couples dance.



A lady making corn husk dolls.





Just standing and talking behind a cannon.



Loved this folding chair!



Southern soldiers.





Look at the magnificent clouds!! 



Check out this adorable puppy!
The poor dear was absolutely terrified by the cannon fire!



Here is a battle reenactment.



The South won this battle!
Whoo!





The gentleman with the awesome white beard is the husband of the lady from the first picture.
Now, let me tell you, these two men got into their role very seriously.





Mr. Jarfly.



To cheer this bloke up, all you got to do is take pictures!



What a handsome fella!



Heehee! She didn't want her picture taken!



Our next reenactors.



At the end of the day.
That's me, if you didn't know.
Do you hear the Jaws music?


Wow.
That's a lot of pictures.
I do hope you enjoyed them!
Looking through this folder, I think I may have to do another post of this month!
I have a plethora of car pictures that I took when we stopped at a drive-in diner after the museum!

Until next time, mes amis!


Lady Jenny




No comments: